Join US and Get Involved!
The St. Anne’s Outreach Committee was created to promote the school’s mission of fostering “a shared purpose of social responsibility and involvement” in our community. Each year, the committee plans a variety of events and programs to provide students and their families the opportunity to lend a helping hand to those in need.
Some of the committee events include:
- Halloween candy collection for local food banks and troops serving overseas
- “Helping Hearts” toiletry drive for women’s shelters
- SAES Children’s Used Book Sale
- Habitat for Humanity Build Days
- Annual Sam & Grace Masoudi Walk to benefit St. Anne’s Challenge Foundation Scholars
- Sacred Heart House meal delivery
Join us for one event, a few or all!
Sign Up Today!
Note: Fields marked with an * are required.