Parent Education Program
To purposefully come together as a community to share ideas, tackle challenges, and celebrate the joys of parenting with experts in the field and with each other.
We believe our children thrive when their teachers, counselors, and parents work together as partners to inspire and nurture them. Our goal is to present speakers and workshops that offer tangible strategies to parents and to provide a wealth of resources for parents to draw upon from within and outside of our community.
Acknowledging the diverse interests, concerns, schedules, and learning styles of our parent community, St. Anne’s Parent Education Program offers multiple opportunities for parent enrichment:
- Expert speakers and parent workshops
- Affinity Groups: Faculty or staff-sponsored and facilitated interest groups sharing experiences and learning for ongoing conversation and support
- Trending with Teens articles by Mental Health Consultant Craig Knippenberg
- Coffee Chats with Lower School and Middle School Heads, as well as our Head of School
- Communications and blogs from our Head of School, and Lower and Middle School Heads
- One St. Anne’s, sponsored by the Board of Trustees, provides a specific lens around issues of diversity, inclusion, and global education delivered through annual film and book events
- Talks Around Town, updates on local parent education opportunities
- Spring Book Fling, sponsored by the Parents’ Association
Please see our bulletin boards on campus or FYI for upcoming events.