An Endowment and Capital Campaign Connecting Our Mission to the Next Generation of Learners
Please join us in reaching our $9M Roots to Grow Campaign goal. With only 5 weeks left until the close of the Campaign on Founders' Day - April 16, we are asking all community members to participate in this transformative campaign.
Our current community has the opportunity to create a legacy and further solidify our mission of educating minds, enriching hearts, and expanding horizons. Through this Campaign, we plan to strengthen and grow the philosophical and programmatic roots that will foster our next generation of good people.
Endowment Growth - $7M Goal
A healthy endowment allows St. Anne's the opportunity to continue providing our students with cutting-edge learning tools, dedicated and educated faculty and staff, increased technological resources, a diverse network of peers and mentors, and the resources to keep them safe and healthy. The endowment allows for growth and prosperity in perpetuity.
What will increased endowment funds provide?
- Provides St. Anne's the opportunity to continue offering our faculty and staff the most up to date professional development opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits, and ensuring that St. Anne's continues to hire the best faculty and staff for our students.
- Increasing the endowment allows St. Anne's to increase our financial aid benefit capabilities, allowing the school to maintain an inclusive and diverse community.
- Enables St. Anne's to moderate tuition increases and protect against future economic downturns.
St. Anne's in the Hills - $2M Goal
St. Anne's has a unique and exceptional, 16-acre rural camp in Indian Hills. The campus both compliments and enhances the St. Anne's curriculum by providing a natural environment in which our students can explore, learn, and connect on local and global levels.
- Investment in the facilities and programming at St. Anne's in the Hills is an opportunity to nurture our children's growth while differentiating St. Anne's from our peer schools.
- The fully remodeled facility allows for year-round curricular and leadership opportunities for our students.
- Allows for an expanded outdoor education program through additional staffing and resources and outdoor educational tools (including a low ropes course.)
THANK YOU to our Campaign Co-Chairs (Gregg and Molly Engles, Keith and Angie Oxenreider and Luke and Brooke Simpson), Campaign Steering Committee, and the entire St. Anne's community for giving our students, now and in the future, the roots to grow into thoughtful young adults.