How to Give
- Mail checks, made payable to St. Anne’s Episcopal School, to 2701 S. York Street, Denver, CO 80210, ATTN: Development, with Annual Campaign in the memo line.
- Please contact your Annual Campaign volunteer or the Manager of Annual Giving, Emily Forgett, [email protected] or 303-756-9481 ext. 214 with your gift intentions.
- Contact Jennie Ruport, Director of Development, at (303) 756-9481 ext. 239 or [email protected].
- Enclose a matching gift form with your donation if your employer or spouse’s employer participates in a matching gift program.
**Important information for all Colorado annual giving donations**
Colorado Child Care Tax Credit
- Colorado is offering a 50% income tax credit to taxpayers who donate to qualifying programs - the St. Anne’s Campaign is one of those programs! The effect of this credit is that half of your donation is offset by dollar-for-dollar reduction of your colorado income taxes. Please click here to find out information about Colorado Child Care Tax Credit. For Colorado Child Care Tax Credit to be claimed in 2021, contributions must be received December 31, 2021.
- Please include CCCTC in the memo line of your check or click the CCCTC button on our online site.