St. Anne's Episcopal School educates minds, enriches hearts and expands horizons.
We provide an uplifting, nurturing environment where each child is fully supported academically, artistically and athletically. We build character and integrity upon a spiritual, moral and ethical foundation and strive to foster the development of people who go on to make significant and lasting contributions to society
St. Anne’s is committed to:
- Making decisions based on what is best for each child.
- Honoring the history and traditions of the founding Sisters of St. Anne’s and their Judeo-Christian values.
- Welcoming and respecting all forms of diversity. St. Anne’s is inclusive in human and spiritual terms.
- Fostering a community of character, humility and kindness.
- Surrounding children with outstanding, innovative and inspirational teachers who strive for academic excellence in a nurturing environment. St. Anne’s recognizes the important role that each adult mentor plays in supporting each child’s development.
- Encouraging family participation in school and community activities. St. Anne’s believes in serving the community in thought, word and deed.
- Cultivating a safe, healthy and welcoming environment. St. Anne’s preserves the beauty and serenity of the campus that embody the school’s heritage.